Entries for 2021 Vibrant Star Talent Hunt Contest are now closed.
Rules & Guidelines
See below the Rules and Guidelines for Vibrant Star 2021. Your submission is your implied agreement to the same.
There are three divisions in the competition.
- Vibrant Star – Singing
- Vibrant Star – Instrumental
- Vibrant Star – Dance
How to Enter
- Complete the entry form online at Vibrant Brampton. Acceptance of entry forms by Vibrant Star Talent Hunt Panel will close at 12:00 am June 14th, 2020. The Judging Panel has the sole discretion to accept or refuse to accept entry forms that are late, incomplete or illegible or not as per specified guidelines.
- A YouTube video link is preferred along with your entry form before the specified deadline. Although other modes of video transfer are also accepted. All audition material must have been recorded within the last 12 months. Please send only one performance (10 minutes Max). Duplicate submissions may result in non acceptance of the form.
- When preparing your YouTube video, you might start by introducing yourself – full name, age, location and your talent. You can speak about your performance in a few words. Also Name the file with your name and talent type. Improperly labelled submissions may not be considered.
- The judges will consist of a panel appointed by the organisers. The judges will review all video entries and will select which entries will be presented on social channels for public votes.
- By sending us your entries along with the Youtube links, you are giving Vibrant Star Talent Hunt the permission to use that content for usage on our website, social channels and other forms of communication with our audiences and general public.
- Shortlisted participants will have to perform live through a digital platform for Judges to verify the level of talent. The judge’s decision is final and cannot be contested by applicants.
- Email will be our primary mode of correspondence, please make sure your e-mail is current and correct and make sure to check it regularly. Also, check your junk/spam folder.
- You have to be at least 15 years complete to be eligible for participation. All applicants below the age of 18 will need to provide a written consent from legal guardian and the Guardian’s contact details. Vibrant Star organisers will need to verify the consent.